Thursday, August 16, 2012

A Little Time Out

I love writing and it's killing me that I have many things to talk about at times but don't have time to write. 

This is a breather. I have many things goin on lately and I miss people so much and songs and places but at this moment, I don't have a clue on what to write. I'm just happy that I can write.

Hmm.. What should I write? 

Oh yeah, this morning I was thinking of my Pykett boys. The thought came suddenly. I just don't know how to explain. This feeling. 

Am I weird? Sometimes, I love people and things too much. Do I have obsessive compulsive disorder or bipolar disorder or manic depressive? 

Once I thought that I've overcame this love towards Pykett but this morning it came again. The love towards the boys. I was having difficult times at ipg then and the boys brought back my happiness. I was VERY HAPPY

I thought of Sharizan and the other boys. They must be little adults now. They must have grown. Do they still remember me?

I'm sad.

No comments: