Saturday, June 30, 2012

Portugal

Since it's Euro, people are currently talking about football all the time. I wanna talk about it too.

I have to admit I'm not that knowledgeable in this subject but I know a few things. And I can say more than some people =p

Anyway, when I first watched football, my eyes were set on Luis Figo. He's a great football player and since then, I fell in love with Portugal. Little did I know then that Portugal is one of the top 10 football team in the world.

And since then, I try to learn about Portugal. I began to read my form 3 history books. I haven't had any idea that the 'Portugis' in my history books refers to the Portuguese and they have a country named Portugal (I am so terrible in my historical and geographical knowledge).

And guess what, it helped me in studying. Thanks football. Hehe.

I love Figo and I think Vitor Baia is such a GREAT goalkeeper.

Then there is Joao Pinto. I get attracted to angry guys easily (now I am setting my eyes on Mario Balotelli). I think angry guys are sexy and full of attitude.

And the guys that have helped Portugal so much such as Pepe, Pauleta, Fabio Coentrao, Raul Meireles and Simao. Writing their names you can imagine how I am being so girl-y.

Nani. He's the guy beside Figo that when I first saw, I instantly fell in love. I noticed him even before MU and other people noticed how talented he is.

Enough for now. I don't wanna bore anyone with my thoughts =p

Oh yeah, forgot to mention. I've been watching the delayed and repeated games that I've learnt the rhythm of Portugal's national anthem. It's just that I don't think I'll be able to sing along since their language for me is too difficult. I am 24 anyway, not a 2 year olds that can absorb things they hear.

No comments: