Monday, April 30, 2012

Saya Banyak Masa =D

 I think this is gonna b a long entry. So, for those who actually read my blog and do not like long entries, you can do other better things. =)


There are some songs when you listen to them, you'll remember places/times you heard the songs the most. Am I making sense? Haha.. Let me put it as simple as possible. Certain songs will quickly remind me of the time I first heard them. Still not clear? Never mind. Sometimes I confuses myself too. 


For example:


- Miley Cyrus' 'See You Again' reminds me of driving around Penang when I first got my momma's car. I was new to driving and my friends urged me to drive. I was scared to death and they were having the time of their lives, laughing and enjoying the cool night's air with this song blaring on the radio. Gosh, I was scared and I can still feel the feeling. My friends' lives were actually on danger then. Hahaha.


- BSB's 'Quit Playing Games With My Heart' reminds me when I was 9. Singing annoyingly in the dark classroom. Listening to this song now never fail to make me smile and sometimes sad, thinking that I am not that 9 year old self anymore.

 

- Green Day's 'Wake Me Up When September Ends' will immediately reminds me of walking from Prangin to IPG. Sam was there protecting us. Those were the days.

 

- Britney's 'Someday' reminds me of staying at my room at Blok Jambu, the last room and watching the vid in awe (Brit Brit had been staying low then, so when the vid came out, I was estatic).

 

- Oh, I have to share this. There was a phase in my life where I drool over Saif Ali Khan ( I still do, though not that obsessive anymore) that I bought all DVDs with Saif Ali Khan as one of the characters. I watched Kal Ho Naa Ho. Shah Rukh Khan is the main character. I know Shah Rukh Khan's won't affect me at all because it is Saif that is the reason I decided to watch. How wrong. The movie's so sad that I swear if I there's no subtitles, I would still cry


See? Get what I am talking? There are recent songs that better suited to be listened to on highways. Titanium by David Guetta and Eyes Open by Taylor Swift. Am I weird?

 

There were so many more and they bring memories. memories that hurt now cause I realize I'm getting old. Enough with it already!

 

Ok peeps. I love YOU! Yes YOU who managed to read through this entry =)



No comments: