Saturday, May 19, 2012

In The 'Zone'

Before I start, I wanna say my grammar sucks (check out my last post..blueek).

This week is probably the most eventful to date for a while now. I had gastric for the first time in 24 years of my life and it is so traumatic. It drained all the energy out of me. But enough with it, I will write about it if I have the time.

I was doing my work when I was browsing my childhood songs one by one. I will hear songs from different bands each day reminiscing my childhood while doing my work. 

And one day, I youtube-d Boyzone. Omaigod. Love them soooooo much. Love every songs they made. Love everything. I remembered listening to them with my eldest sis. I can still hum to their first song. Aww, feels like a kid again.

Anyway, their last song with Stephen Gately (he died at the age of 33), is Gave It All Away. That's one hell of a song. Nak nanges dgr, sumpah!

Yay!!!!Dapat dah tangkap nyamuk sekor ni. Klu x, sure mnggaru mlm ni.... Okay, kuar topik jap.

Sambung... You can never get their kinda song now. Now, you get a lot of "baby, baby, baby..oh"

Tapi kan, what I object is the number of viewers they get.. Come on, their songs are way much better than that JustinB dick!

Ok, younger people don't get me. Fine! (Nak merajuk!!)

P.S: I introduced 'No Matter What' to her while teasing her that she looks like Stephen Gately and that she might end up marrying him though he's gay. And a couple of years later, Steo (his nickname) died. And I was next to her when reading the news. We were in the lecture hall for Encik Ahmad?'s class. We were both shocked and the rest is history. She/Dia; I don't think need mentioning.

No comments: